Monday, May 23, 2011

Quick! Limited-Quantity Jewelry With Soul

Sad news for silver-and-gold fans! Lizzie Flanagan's jewelry company, pieces of a girls (jewelry with soul)  will soon be a mere memory as the artist moves onto other pursuits. Since 2002, Lizzie has been mixing sterling silver, 24 karat vermeil, and thoughtfully plated brass, to gorgeous effect. I bought a stacked necklace for my mother, my sister-in-law, and (surprise!) myself, this past winter. The presents were a hit, and I haven't taken mine off. (Not only do I adore the work, itself, but I can only wear 14k gold earrings, and having the dual-tone necklace means I can wear silver bracelets again. Glory be!)


If you're one of the lucky few (and, if you're reading this blog, you're certainly one of a few, haha), you can enjoy a generous discount on her gorgeous stamped pendants and earring while supplies last. Go to http://piecesofagirl.com and enter discount code loveforyou to receive a whopping 45% off your purchase!

Trust me, these are great to have in your gift closet for someone(s) special. Captivated by Lizzie's style? Check out her newest creation: http://texturejunkie.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment